Full range of interior design services from initial space planning and conceptual design through to installation. These include:
- Taking a detailed client brief
To ensure you get exactly what you want.
- Space planning
Getting the right balance between aesthetics and practicality with best use of space.
- Conceptual design
Development and presentation of initial ideas and design concepts. Capturing your vision and transforming it into an individual creation.
- Design development
Helping you visualise the end result and developing schemes for each rooms.
- Providing detailed documentation, specifications
Ensuring good planning and that the building team has all the necessary information to carry out the interior design part of the project
- Project management of the interior design
For smooth running of the project, saving time and money by avoiding mistakes
- Furniture and furnishing specification
Selecting all window treatments, upholstery, furniture, decorative lighting
- Custom furniture design and bespoke cabinet/joinery
- Sourcing of individual one off pieces, accessories and antiques
Managing the whole process from ordering to installation
- Site installation and quality control
- Collaboration with other consultants
To provide good communication with the rest of the project team such as architect, AV specialist, lighting specialist, contractor etc, ensuring the team works together and project runs smoothly.